Contact me and follow CanYouHandlebar? using the options below or find the big tall bald guy with the handlebar moustache at Starbucks on his iPad and tap me on the shoulder. :}
The “normal” ways to contact me or follow our company are all included below. One of my dreams is that I get to meet some really cool people out of all of this, so please follow on the Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and other fancy-pants social media sites that pop up. Also, use that little box below to send me an email or use the address below. Thanks a lot for swinging by!
Facebook: click here
Twitter: click here
Tumblr: click here
Pinterest: click here
Svpply: click here
Google+: click here
Let’s get to know one another!
- If you have any questions about our products or about the handlebar moustache lifestyle–we are here for you!
- Dangling participles that can annoy, and they may be on my site and it might catch your attention and I would like to know it that happens or if I have a run on sentence that really drives you nuts or makes the readability tough.
- I never really got commas in highschool, and I often find my self splicing them. If you can help out with this, let me know.
- There is a lot I don’t know and that is why I wear two question marks on my face. It reminds me to stay curious and learn from others.
- From time to time I will blog about things I have learned throughout my years of wearing a handlebar moustache.
- I also write about other things I care about that might interest you too. If anything you read on this site strikes a chord or helps you out, I would love to hear about it.
A final thought
Thanks so much for stopping by and please pass this site along to your friends. Word of “just above the mouth” advertising means the world to us!
Quality: Yes. We have it.
How it is made
A quality moustache wax begins with quality ingredients, including local wax (from Michigan bees), USP lanolin, petroleum jelly, vitamin E and a splash of rose water. The batches are made by hand, inspected by hand and packaged by hand. I would deliver it by hand so that I could shake your hard, firmly and look you in the eyes and wish you a good day. My accountant tells me this is not a scalable model and suggests I use someone else to ship them to you. He doesn’t have a moustache, but he still seems pretty smart so we are doing it his way.
I’ve made a lot of moustache wax and used it every day to make sure it is really good stuff. I also tested it on a child and dog to make sure I can ethically sell you what I believe is an awesome product.