How to Apply Beard Dry Oil with a Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush®
BY Doug Geiger
How to Apply Beard Dry Oil (Beard Balm) with the Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush®
The Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush®
is sized perfectly to fit into a tin of our Beard Dry Oil
to give users a "hands-free", no-mess application. While our
Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush™
also works great with our traditional beard oils
, in this post we wanted to give you a few simple tips on applying Beard Dry Oil (beard balm) with the
Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush®
- Place the Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush® in the open tin of Beard Dry Oil;
- Give the brush a one-quarter turn while lightly pressing the brush into the Dry Oil. Always remember that less is more and you can repeat this step if necessary;
- Starting at your sideburns area, brush from the top of your beard to the bottom (don't forget your moustache!), repeating the process on the opposite side of your face, using light passes to make sure all of the Dry Oil is evenly distributed;
- If your beard is longer, feel free to do another one-quarter turn in the Dry Oil tin and then brush the underside/backside of your beard;
- Give your beard a thorough brushing or combing (we suggest using a Kent Beard Comb) to make sure the oil is evenly distributed and to give your beard a good shaping for the day ahead.
Feel free to use a bit more oil if you're applying at night, so your beard receives the maximum conditioning while you're sleeping, or if your hair is feeling particularly dry. The Beard Dry Oil works to keep your beard healthy by replacing the natural oils that your beard and moustache lose throughout the day.
Do you feel like there's a little bit too much oil built up on your brush from daily use? Head over and visit our post on How to Clean Your Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush®.
(Update May 2018) Our new video "How To Use a Beard Oil Brush" shows you how to apply beard balm and beard oil with the Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush® as well as tips on how to care for the brush so it lasts at least as long as your beard. You can view the video below or enjoy the same 'how to' guide in a blog post format with easily-followed GIFs and some additional information. Feel free to read along here.
THIS ARTICLE IS PART OF CAN YOU HANDLEBAR’S ONGOING EDUCATIONAL AND LIFESTYLE BLOG, READ MORE AT THEBEARDMENTOR.COM
You May Also Like